Activities at Dandeli:
White Water Rafting:
White water rafting is the famous and well known activity held in river Kali near dandeli. White Water Rafting goes under supervision of well trained guides. Starting point is from Iluva village near ganeshgudi in which white water rafting covers the distance of 9.5km and the duration is of 1 and half hour and end in dandeli maulangi falls.
White water rafting is conducted three times in a day, morning at 7 .00, Morning at 10.30 and afternoon 3.00. White water rafting may be get canceld if the water level is low.
This is a adventures rope course for those who has the fear of heights, or even those who wish to get over this fear. Rappelling pitch wall is around the height of 50 to 60 ft.
Rappelling is a upstream to downstream course, which takes action under our expert guides. Come into the world of rappelling on the stark rocky cliffs of the Sahyadri mountain ranges here at Dandeli.
Rappelling pitch is at Iluva village, near Ganeshgudi. Rappelling will be conducted between 10 am to 5 pm. Activity will be strictly prohibited during the rainy season.
Jacuzzi Natural Water Bath:
After the rappelling activity, having natural jaccuzzi bath is a different experience at the island near rappelling pitch. Jaccuzzi bath takes place in the rapid of river Kali at Iluva village, near Ganeshgudi, which reduces your body pain by natural massage therapy.
To enjoy the Jaccuzzi bath you need to travel through the river Kali by boat to reach the island. Don't ever miss the natural jaccuzzi bath when you are at Dandeli!
We take you to kulgi wild life sanctuary. This place covers the distance of 35 km. Jungle Safari takes place twice a day. 1st trip is at 5 o' clock in the morning and the 2nd trip is at 4.30 in the evening. You can enjoy the jungle safari in an open jeep with the help of our experience forest guides.
During the jungle safari you can watch different types of animals & birds like bison, spotted deer, barking deer, fox, jungle fog, wild elephant, peacock, hornbill, colourful butterflies, snakes etc.
These are the few places you can visit during the trip at dandeli:
- » Crocodile Park which is located in out skirts of dandeli.
- » Sintheri Rocks are huge monolithic rocks formed out of solidification of Lava. The heights of these rocks are really scintillating. Down, below flows a small stream of water, carving a path for itself.
- » Ulavi Temple is a very beautiful and religious place admist the western ghats, around 55 Km from Dandeli.
- » Moulangi (Sangam) is one of the place where one can think of having a bonfire and enjoy partying on the banks of river kali.
- » On special request & extra charge – Mundagod Tibetian Colony: We feel as if we have entered other country when we enter this place. Our former prime minister Indira gandhi had donated this place to tibetian.
There are more than 200 species of birds in and around Dandeli. You can watch Magpie Robin, Bar Winged Flycatcher Shrikes, Blue Headed Ground Thrush, Pompadour Green Pigeons, Golden Back, Woodpecker, Yellow Browed Bulbuls, Cuckoo, Crested Serpent Eagle, Pied Hornbills, Jungle Babblers and many more birds. Our guides will make your trip very informative too.
Trekking, Boating, Star Gazing & other activites.